Payment Methods We Accept
CakeDeliver accepts several methods of payment as listed below. We guarantee that every transaction you make at CakeDeliver will be 100% secure.
1. Cash on Delivery (COD)
Pay cash on delivery to the courier. The courier will not accept cheques or demand drafts, please pay only cash.
2. MasterCard/Visa Debit/Credit Cards and Online Payments
Currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. We guarantee that every transaction you make will be 100% secure. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping on our Web site.
3. PayPal Web Payment.
A trusted leader in online payments, PayPal enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions, and is free to use.
4. Bank Transfers
Bank: Hong Leong Bank Bhd Account Number: 123500 79 480 Account Name: Pang Mei Ling
Bank: Bank Simpanan Nasional Account Number: 01127-41-00003555-2 Account Name:Pang Mei Ling
Please notify CakeDeliver by email or phone upon completing the wire as wire transfers to be processed.
Bank Transfer are available in any of these banks:
- Affin Bank Berhad / Affin Islamic Bank
- Al-Rajhi Banking Investment Corporation (Malaysia) Berhad
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad / Alliance Islamic Bank
- AmBank (M) Berhad / AmIslamic Bank
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Berhad
- Bank of America (Malaysia) Berhad
- Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Malaysia) Berhad
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- BNP Paribas Malaysia Berhad
- CIMB Bank Berhad / CIMB Islamic Bank
- Citibank Berhad
- Deutsche Bank (M) Berhad
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Malaysia) Bhd (ICBC)
- J.P. Morgan Chase Bank Berhad
- Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Berhad
- Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) / Maybank Islamic
- Mizuho Corporate Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad/ OCBC Al-Amin Bank Berhad
- Public Bank Berhad / Public Islamic Bank
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Berhad
- RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Islamic Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad / Standard Chartered Saadiq
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Malaysia Berhad
- United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
5. Western Union
Western Union is a convenient way to send money around the world through their local offices, banks that support Western Union, and online. To make a payment via West Union, at the Checkout process, under Payment Methods, please select Western Union. After checking your order details, click Confirm Order to submit your order. Go to your local Western Union branch or visit the Western Union website to complete payment for your order. Make sure you have the following beneficiary details:
Beneficiary: Pang Mei Ling First Name: Mei Ling Last Name: Pang Country: Malaysia
Once you has completed payment, notify CakeDeliver by email with MTCN code & Secret Question/Answer and then we will begin processing your order once payment has been confirmed. Notice: Please make sure to check the total payment amount first. We do not cover any handling fees added on by local Western Union branches.
6. Malaysia Boost QR Pay
CakeDeliver enabled Malaysia Boost scan pay to allow you pay the order through mobile device by scanning the QR code.
7. Malaysia DuitNow
Malaysia DuitNow is a service that enables you to instant transfer funds to make payment for your order from your local bank.
8. Malaysia TouchNGo QR Pay
9. WeChat QR Pay
CakeDeliver is another way you can scan the WeChat payment QR code of the use.